The guiding principle of our course is to provide all the conditions for the comprehensive and complete development of young pianists.
The magnificent interiors of the palace, Yamaha pianos – made available especially for workshops, a wide range of lectures, including dramatherapy workshops, and of course the palace-hotel hospitality itself create a unique atmosphere combining harmonious wholeness encouraging a musical journey and make studies upon works of great composers a special experience.
Among the lecturers there are eminent professors, among others laureates of the Chopin Competition, lecturers of universities in Poland, pianists performing all over the world such as: Andrzej Jasiński, Janusz Olejniczak, and Jerzy Sterczyński.
We want to improve the opportunity of the unique character of the Romantic Palace in Turzno, which thanks to the kindness of the owner Rafał Predenkiewicz opens us its doors.
Let’s be together in August in Turzno, a venue of special importance in cultivating the Chopin tradition in Poland!
PROGRAM AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COURSE
• Each participant has provided five 45 minute individual lessons with a lecturer.
• All participants have open lectures, drama and relaxation workshops and all concerts.
• At the end of the course, participants will take part in the final concerts in the Chopin Concert Hall or in the amphitheater at an open-air concert for the media.
• The total fee for participation in the workshop is 700 PLN. Sending the application is tantamount to paying the entry fee of 200 PLN.
• In the case of resignation from participation in the course entry fee is not refundable.
• Travel expenses, accommodation and meals are covered by the participant on his own. The participant is provide for promotional prices of stay in the palace for the course.
• The estimated amount of the participant’s stay in the Romantic Palace is 1100 PLN including meals.
• An underage participant is obliged to come and stay under the care of an adult